We recognise that maintaining your own standard of living is integral to your emotional and physical wellbeing.Many people now choose to remain at home despite ailing health and well-being, drawing comfort from familiar surroundings and having loved ones nearby. Our Care at Home service ensures that the normal day to day activities of daily living are achievable in spite of illness and frailty.
Simple tasks such as preparing a meal or taking a shower can become overwhelming and our homecare and support staff can help you to maintain your independence while supporting you to achieve your goals.
We provide 24 hour care packages depending on the level of support needed. This care is provided to both Adults and Children in their own homes. Dependent upon need this care can be delivered in shifts by a team of staff if waking nights are required or on a live in basis.
We can you help you with:-
- Personal Care
- Showering and Bathing
- Medication – Prompts and Administration
- Preparing meals
- Organising the dry cleaning
- Help with writing shopping list and take you shopping
- Paying bills
- Organising and collecting prescriptions
- Making appointments and arranging transport or taking you
- Socialising – sourcing outings and activities
Companionship which could include :-
- Reading for you or with you – newspapers, books, internet
- Share memories through photographs, music and films
- Helping with crafts and hobbies
- Going to the theatre, cinema, music events
- Accessing education such as college, Open University, visits to the Library
- Visiting places of interest
- Accompanying on holiday
- Shopping trips for clothes, birthday gifts and Christmas
- Swimming, gym, horse riding, sporting events
- Helping you keep in touch with friends and family
- Going out for meals
- Going to the hairdressers/barbers
- Escorting to GP and hospital appointments
- Light domestic tasks
© Copyright 2020 Bounce Back, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designed & Developed by Pixels Logo